Saturday, July 01, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

This is one of those weekends that I really enjoy. I love it when we accomplish something and this weekend we are finishing the last bit of unpacking by tackling the garage. I have the goal that we will be able to fit at least one of our vehicles in it by tomorrow. I'll let you all know if my goal is reached.

Eric has taken Jon to get the shelving for the garage. We found the best ones at Sears the other day. This morning we measured the garage and found that we will be able to put in 4 76" wide shelves and 3 36" wide shelves. That is a lot of storage! I'm hoping to have a lot of room left over on these shelves for anything else that comes along. It's always so exciting to get such a big job done! I'll let you know how it went.

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

You mean you are supposed to put cars in a garage? Ah well...ours is to tall for the garage anyway. LOL

Lisa in Jax said...

It may just be an urban myth but we are experimenting to see if it really can be done. LOL