Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Today was a pretty good day. The nausea wasn't too bad and I was actually able to do the dishes. LOL (You know things are bad when the best part of the day was your ablility to do dishes.lol)

I hate being ill. I keep fighting it like I have some control over how I feel. When will I realize that this body belongs to the Lord and only He knows what is in store for me day to day? I guess it's like when I have worries or trouble and I keep handing it to God but because of my need to be in control I keep taking it back thinking that maybe God doesn't know what's best or maybe He's just not fixing "it" fast enough or maybe He really WANTS me to fix it. LOL

I think one thing that pregnancy teaches me is patience. I have to wait and trust in the Lord and only He knows the outcome. For control freaks like me it a hard lesson to learn. Maybe that's why this is my fifth, (lol) being that I'm so hard headed I need more time to understand that no matter what, God knows, He understands, and He can handle far more than I ever will be able to. So I will give this to God and trust in Him.

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

** think one thing that pregnancy teaches me is patience. I have to wait and trust in the Lord and only He knows the outcome.

Yes, I've found this to be so true, as well.

Lisa in Jax said...

It's a hard lesson but I feel more at peace with this one than any of the others. I still want things to be my way, lol, but I am trusting more than I ever have before.

Lisa