|photo of Eric's box in progress|
1. They wanted no more than 1000 calories during the day, not including breakfast or dinner.
2. They could divide up the calories however they choose.
3. Everything would be grab and go. That way, dh could take them to work and not worry about messes.
So, here's what I've come up with...
Choose 3 of these per day in your box:
1. Turkey Sandwich Thin (3oz of turkey, one sandwich thin, lettuce, tomato, and mustard) 200 calories
3. Bagel Thin w/laughing cow cream cheese wedge 145 calories
4. 2 hard boiled eggs w/ 1tbsp reduced fat mayo and mustard 161 calories
5. Triscuits and Babybell cheese 170 calories
6. Veggie Pita thin w/hummus 150 calories + veggies
Choose 4 of these per day in your box:
1. Cottage cheese, flavored 90 calories
2. Apple and cheese stick 141 calories
3. Greek yogurt 140 Calories
4. 100 Calorie Pop Corn
5. 90 Calorie Granola bar
6. Carrots and low-fat ranch 52 Calories
7. 100 Calories of fruit (1 piece or 1 cup)
8. 70 calorie Italian ice (Obviously this one is for weekends. :)
They really come together quickly and the guys really love them. Now to work on one for the younger ones. :)