Thursday, September 20, 2012

Montessori Language Object and Card...



Here is a sample of what I am working on...

IMG_7748_zpsa4b53d36

I'll be making (with a swap group) 2"x2" object cards with the name tag on the control photo. Then I'll cut the name off of the second one for matching against the object or the name.

This has many uses in a Montessori homeschool.

For the younger set, they can match the object to the photo...


They can match the starting letter to the object...
Photobucket


Or to the photo...
Photobucket

And as they learn, they can then match the Letter to the object, photo, and word..
Photobucket

Finally, they'll be able to spell the word (I wonder how many will notice my mistake in this photo...lol)
Photobucket

So, that's what I'm up to.lol

Blessings,

No comments: