Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sewing Project...

I bought a cute fabric for Isaac and I finally had some time to work on this project...

It's a "Car's" collared shirt...
Photobucket
He was such a wonderful model for me...lol
Photobucket
Here's a goofy boy front photo...
Photobucket

I've only attempted collared shirts once before and that was with the help of a good friend who taught me how to sew. Now I remember why I don't do them regularly. They are HARD!LOL Eric thinks I need to do them often, to get used to them. I'm not so sure about that. Let's just put this on the back burner for a while.lol I do have some cute puppy fabric...

Blessings,


5 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, Lisa...great job. I think Eric has the right idea...practice, practice, practice! :-)

Laura said...

Cute shirt!

Lisa in Jax said...

I know you are right Debbie. I'm just being lazy! I like the easy girl stuff better because it doesn't take as long.LOL I have decided to make that puppy shirt though. Right after the matching girl's eyelet dresses.lol

Wild Homeschool Family said...

That's a very nice shirt!

Diann said...

Nice job! I am really impressed.