Sunday, April 05, 2009

Preschool on Saturdays...

Sophia is so smart. At least once or twice a day, she'll come get me by grabbing me by the legs and pushing me into the hallway and announcing, "I want a box!" Sometimes it takes me a little while to figure out what she wants since her baby accent is still pretty strong. She clearly thinks I've got hearing issues, since she normally will become exasperated and lead me to what she's thinking of.LOL Today, she wanted our messiest box.


The Rice Box.
Photobucket
She was so cute, sitting there, doing her work...then Isaac came along and they both had some fun...
Photobucket
They both worked together without fighting for at least 10 minutes...lol
Photobucket
Then, right after this photo, they both started flinging the rice from one end of the house to the other. In fact, I had to put Sophia in time out because she wouldn't stop even when told to.
Photobucket
Now I remember why it's been put away so long. I think from now on, this little box will be done outside. In the grass. Far from the back door.lol

Blessings,



2 comments:

Wild Homeschool Family said...

This does look like a good one to do outdoors!

Such fun and creative ideas you hae.

Amy said...

Hi Lisa! I gave you an award on my blog! Check it out!! :)