Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Sophia Chronicles...

How?! How can this little girl do this?
Photobucket

She's not even two yet!
Photobucket

She wears these ALL DAY LONG...
Photobucket

Here's a big sister looking after her...
Photobucket

So cute!
Photobucket

Here are the goofy siblings, hamming it up...
Photobucket

Strike a pose you two...
Photobucket

Sophia is a delight and joy to have around. She makes us so happy! She's is so confident and strong. I don't think I've ever had a child so coordinated!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a cute photo entry! Evie just looks so grown up protecting her. Very sweet. :)

berrypatch said...

Oh my! She is adorable. Run..run fast! Just so you can keep up I think. LOL

Wild Homeschool Family said...

Go Sophia!

At skiing this past week a toddler was learning to ski and doing awesome. People kept saying look at the 2 year old, I can't believe she's doing that so well...your Sophia would be like that I'm sure!