Sunday, June 25, 2006

Genesis: Finding Our Roots

I just finished this book by Ruth Beechick and I have to say, WOW! I have to give you some background into my Christian Walk...I'm just beginning. lol I was a public school child who learned and was ingrained that the Earth is OLD, I mean, how else could dinosaurs exist? This book presents a different view and goes step by step through scripture showing you HOW the Earth is new and was well formed from the beginning. As soon as God made it, it was done! Now I know, to many of you, this may seem simple but to me it was like a light bulb came on and I could finally see! I am going to get the book The Genesis Record that was recommended in this book and go through and do the activities that are suggested in this book. I really learned a lot and I think I may get the next book in her series on World History. I do enjoy a good book! lol

Lisa

No comments: