Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Blessings

I have much to be thankful for! God is providing for us in wonderful ways! When we moved up here, it was with the expectation that we would have to travel back to Miami once a month for Isaac's treatments until he no longer needed them. Probably around 2-3 years. Well, while we were buying this house I met a lady at Staples whose son was being seen by a doctor up here for the same treatments that Isaac needs! This doctor isn't a Dermetologist, he's an ENT specializing in facial reconstruction. We got an appointment with him only hoping that he might take Isaac as a patient. Well, he's decided to accept him! God is soooo good! Not only is this man a great doctor, he told us that he only has Isaac's best interest in mind. He will only do the laser surgeries once every three months instead of every month and he says that he has much better lasers than the one that Isaac's old doctor was using. What good news! His first surgery will be August 3rd. I am very happy because the stress of flying to Miami for these surgeries was just too much for me and Isaac.

And to think, if I had never needed to go to Staples that day, I would have never met this woman! God is good!

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

GREAT to hear how things are working out.

Lisa in Jax said...

Yep! Things are good. I'm hoping that I never move again! lol