Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Portrait of Allison

My long lost daughter...she's in lane #2 looking at the camera...

Photobucket


And she's off!
Photobucket

Look at that girl go...
Photobucket

Finish line...
Photobucket

Happy to be done for this week!
Photobucket

I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical when Allison said she wanted to join the swimteam. I mean, she already spends everyday at the pool! Well, it's been a good fit for her and she's really enjoying the friend's she's made and the great coaching that she's received. I'm glad that she's enjoying her summer.

Blessings,



6 comments:

Wild Homeschool Family said...

Go Allison! Looks like a fun time.
Jodi

on the eastern journey said...

Good job Allison!

Kristine said...

Cool, Lisa! I didn't know she was doing this! Fun pics. :)

Lisa in Jax said...

This is very new for her but she's really enjoying herself. She's thinking of joining the fall team too!

Laura in MO said...

Very cool!!! Impressive backstroke!

De'Etta @ Choosing Joy said...

Very impressive!